The 2019 White Glove Award Honor Roll
Each year, every affiliate of the Florida Superior Small Lodging™ association is evaluated against specific criteria, both for the property itself and for its ‘housekeeping’.
Those who achieve a score of 100% on housekeeping are awarded the White Glove Award.
The White Glove Award assures guests that they can expect immaculate accommodations from these award winners:
- Camelot Resort
- East Shore Resort
- Ebb Tide Waterfront Resort
- Frenchy’s Oasis Motel
- Palm Pavilion Inn
- Summerside Inn
Indian Rocks Beach
St. Pete Beach
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort Hotel and Marina
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort
- Beach Haven Villas
- Miramar Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel Beachfront Resort
Award of Excellence Honor Roll
The St. Petersburg Clearwater area affiliates of Superior Small Lodging® developed criteria for the Award of Excellence program, to encourage members to innovate in achieving exceptional performance in several categories.
Ten (10) areas of hotel performance were measured: Guest Amenities, Guest Services, Pet Friendliness, Family Choice, Captain’s Choice, Website Excellence, First Impression, Impressive Pool & Patio, Eco-Friendly and Destination Wedding.
Winners of Seven Categories
Five (5) area boutique hotels achieved an Award of Excellence in Seven (7) categories.
- the Plaza Beach Hotel – Beachfront Resort, St. Pete’s Beach.
- Camelot Beach Resort, Clearwater Beach.
- the Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort, St Petersburg Beach.
- the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort – Hotel and Marina, St Petersburg Beach.
- the Pasa Tiempo Waterfront Resort, St Petersburg Beach.
Winners of Five Categories
Two (2) hotels achieved the Award of Excellence in Five (5) categories.
Winners of Three Categories
Two (2) hotels achieved the Award of Excellence in three categories.